STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! does CAN exchange data with FDCAN ?

i am using one side microcontroller stm32103 which have can1 protocole does this work with othere microcontoller stm32g0b1re which have FDCAN protocol.?does both communicate with each other ?will read and write the data?

I2C getting stuck in HAL_I2C_IsDeviceReady

I had this problem on my project, so I created a new one and added only I2C to pins Pb7 and Pb6. I set I2C from disable to I2C and I set them to "pull-up" . That's about it. And the code gets stuck in the HAL_I2C_IsDeviceReady function.I have also se...

PPopo.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! make all make: *** No rule to make target ...

Hello everyone,​I use GPIO example project (from repository of ST) and open it by STM32 cube IDE. then when I built it give error: make all make: *** No rule to make target ...How to fix this error?Thank you! Sorry cause my English not good.​​

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bi7INQAY.png
Stark by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HAL_Delay exits from HAL_SD_RxCpltCallback

When reading from the sd card is completed, HAL_SD_RxCpltCallback is executed. But when I use the HAL_Delay() function within the callback, the rest of the code within the callback after that delay doesn't run.Any information about this issue is grea...

jVerd.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Build Analyzer not displaying any information

I have an .elf file and a .mpa file both in the same directory, Debug-->project.elf and Debug-->project.map and the build analyzer is not showing any information. Any ideas on a possible solution to resolve this? SRM32 CubeIDE Version: 1.12.0

MStev.7 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels