STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Unwanted NMI interrupt of CSS peripheral of stm32G491CC

Good morning community,I am contacting you to ask for support regarding a EMC immunity problem I'm experiencing.My application uses an stm32g491cc MCU with an external 8 MHz ceramic resonator (HSE)What i observe is a reset of the microcontroller duri...

GIabi.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to fix the I2C slave issue with STM32G070? HAL_I2C_ListenCpltCallback, HAL_I2C_AddrCallback, HAL_I2C_SlaveRxCpltCallback, HAL_I2C_SlaveTxCpltCallback

Hi, I'm trying to setup a stm32g070kb (32pin) MCU as I2C slave by using CubeIDE.I would like to create a code which will work same as I2C Eeprom, but when I ask the stm32 (with another MCU) to return me a register or registers value, the returned reg...

0693W00000aJJ7hQAG.jpg 0693W00000aJJBPQA4.png
MrLKovacs by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32C0 Boot Programming

Hi, I am planning to use STM32C011F6 for a simple application and want to download application through UART1. How to use BOOT0 pin to program MCU for the first time. According to data sheet, UART1 pins PA9/PA10 needs remapping to function as UART. Al...

KGane.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! [ STM32G070 ] STM32G070 input mode pin speed setting?

Dear Sir,​In STM32G070 series, the code shows the speed setting for GPIO output,If my GPIO is setting for input to receive external interrupt, does the speed setting also apply for GPIO input mode?Thanks/** @defgroup GPIO_speed GPIO speed * @brief ...

E-John by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

SDIO API for H7

Sorry, I am new STM32 MCU ​I want to bring up WIFI function with SDIO to connect Internet, but I cannot find any SDIO API in H7 like stm32f4xx_sdio.c.The link is where I can find the answer I want, but it only supports H747. Does ST directly support...

wG.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GPIO rise/fall time on Nucleo H7

I am prototyping an application on a Nucleo H7 board and I would like to use 50 MHz SPI master for performance reasons.At lower speeds (25 MHz, for example) I am able to generate a fairly clean SPI Mclk that passes requirements, however at 50 MHz I e...

Resolved! Change ADC clock in STM32H7

Hello, i'm using an STM32H7 but unfortunately for a known bug of the firmware package i'm not able to select the ADC prescaler. Uprading to a newer firmware package is not considered.At the moment i resolved applying a prescaler with the linehadc1.In...

0693W00000aJYovQAG.png
halbeeee by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels