STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! ADC via DMA conversion time on Nucleo-C031C6

Hello, I have an issue with the ADC conversion timing while using the DMA controller.I have only configured 1 ADC channel, 12b res. and the ADC clock is at 24MHz (50% of SYSCLK), and it shows correct conversion results (verified by a simple voltage d...

DDjur.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H503RB I3C Target Address NAK Problem

I am using EVB NUCLEO-H503RB with I3C Target feature. I have successfully assign a dynamic address (0x50) to this I3C Target: However, I could not get ACK from this Target with Address 0x50:   Below are my configure, is there anything missing for res...

kh_placeholder.png kh_placeholder.png kh_placeholder.png
BRIAN_LAI by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

CubeMX not generating the correct MX_GPIO_init()

Hello, I am working with cubeMX and trying to configure a pin to output mode. The MX_GPIO_init()  is not generated correctly, there is just clock enabling of the bus connected to the GPIO ports without the configuration of the pins. I am using CubeMX...

ALoua.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have an issue with the HAL_DMA_TransmitReceive() function. I am using full-duplex SPI communication between STM32F030R8T6 as master, and Nucleo-C031C6 as slave. I am only using DMA on the master side. My DMA clock is at 40MHz, SPI clock is at 10MHz.

The problem is I can successfully transmit-receive up to 4 bytes of data. Above that amount, anomalies happen. I need to transfer 20 bytes of data in both directions. Does this have anything to do with RXFIFO and TXFIFO buffers being 4 bytes, or is i...

DDjur.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't get ADC values

I have an STM32G474RE, I have not used any HAL or LL libraries, I have only programmed using the registers, my issue is that I am only getting 0 on the output of the ADC, I read through the reference manual and still couldn't solve the problem. I hav...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000dDeuQQAS.png
Epsilon03 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels