STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

PLL Maximum input jitter

What exacly is the maximum acceptable jitter for the input reference clock ?The chip we are using is the STM32U585QIIx. We consider using an external clock from a VCO as HSE, and increase the frequency of the clock using the internal PLL. The VCO is ...

Resolved! Does STM32G050K6 have Unique ID?

There is "96-bit unique ID" in the datasheet (DS13514 Rev 2 ). The feature is also listed on product page . But there is no mention of unique ID in the reference manual (RM0454 Rev 5). Does the MCU have unique ID and how it can be accessed?

Resolved! STM32 custom board with stlink binary

Hi, We want to incorporate the STLink firmware binary provided by STMicroelectronics here onto our custom STM32 board with stlink circuit. However, we would like to seek clarification on whether this usage would allow us to sell our custom board comm...

n.serina by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 and openbootloader

Hi I'm implementing Openbootloader to my project, using an STM32H743, and is having a hard time finding the correct start addresses and size for "Option bytes registers". This is needed to in the "openbootloader_conf.h" file in the Openbootloader mid...

KFisc.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L151VE ADC

"The ADC of STM32L151VE is not functioning properly. The output values of the ADC appear to be random. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

20230627145511809.jpg

STM32F4. Transfert data from SPI3 to SPI1 and DMA ?

Hello,I need with STM32F4 to read datas (multiple bytes) from a sensor connected to SPI3 and transfert the bytes i read from this SPI3 to an external memory connected to SPI1.I would like to use DMA (if possible). Seemingly SPI1 can only be connected...

FMaup.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels