STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

About RTC in sleep mode

We are developing a device that periodically boots in Sleep mode using the STM32G04.Set the WakeUpTime with HAL_RTCEx_SetWakeUpTimer_IT and enter Sleep with HAL_PWR_EnterSTOPMode(PWR_LOWPOWERREGULATOR_ON, PWR_STOPENTRY_WFI);.If you make a program to ...

j_m by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Integration over time

Hello I am receiving current  from sensor continuously in while loop. I want to integrate the value with time so I can know total passed charge. Please suggest how to do it.

Nico3 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Saving external flash data on file

Hello I am using STM32F0 Series MCU. I am saving some data every 10 minutes on external Adesto flash. I am able read data from ext flash and display on console using printf command. Now I want to save the data on external file rather than just displa...

Nico3 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

ADC triggering on value

Hello,Is it possible to set trigger when ADC converter reach a certain value? I mean that an interrupt rutine is called when ADC reach a user value. Can you please provide or refer a piece of code?Thank,Petr

Regarding the COM PORT not showing

I was getting Start with STM32F401CCU. I am not able to find the COM PORT to USE in ARDUINO IDE.But in Device Manager i was able to find the belowAs STM32 BootLoader. Which i am not able use ARDUINO IDE.Can AnyBody help me to fix this

AkarshSM_0-1691862376322.png AkarshSM_1-1691862433004.png

stm32 h747 uart8 hal_uart_init wrong

If when i use hal_uart_init(&huart8) get result Details:HAL_ERROR Default:HAL_ERROR,Decimal:1,Hex:0x1,Binary:1,Octal:01.When i use step into ,reach at final while(sets-- !=0u)and no more what does this mean ? how could i solve this problem? static vo...

wjian2_0-1691841082867.png
wjian.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STMF746ZG with LAN8720A, Ethernet problem

Hello,I am currently using the Mikromedia 7 FPI Capacitive SoC with STMF745ZG MCU, which includes the LAN8720A PHY. However, I'm encountering issues as the LEDs on the PHY do not light up, and my PC shows the cable as unplugged. I have thoroughly che...

enesc9 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels