STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

PC13 disturbs LSE erratum is widespread

Trying to answer https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00002HBKtaSAH/stm32l452-lse-pc13-errata I realized it's a widespread erratum which recently appeared in most older STM32 errata.I understand that issues like these may surface after years. OTO...

Resolved! Repeated Start bit code without memory address

I am using a Flintec TR2 board, and I want to communicate with it via my STM32 L496zg Nucleo Board. It uses I2C repeated start condition to communicate. Most of the codes I found online suggest using HAL_I2C_Mem_Read/Write functions but the user manu...

AVima.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F745 - Disable Watchdog in Sleep mode

Hello,I am using STM32F745VEHx. I would like to disable the software independent watchdog before microcontroller goes into Sleep low power mode and then re-enable it once microcontroller comes out of Sleep. I can find literature which suggests this c...

LJain.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F303K8 - Sampling a 40KHz sine-wave

The problemI am to compare the phase shift between two sinewaves from an external source (I used a function generator in this case). I am running the STM32F303K8 at 64MHz, and this clock goes directly to the ADC and Timers 1 and 2 as well with a pres...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bku8LQAQ.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bku8kQAA.png
malehakim by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stm32f334 i2c slave speed

Stm32f334 i2c works in slave mode , select i2c kernel clock 72mhz. datasheet says it's i2c fast-mode+ support up to 1mhz, but I found that it can be accessed stably by a master with scl at 2.5mhz. Is it ok to use a master scl speed faster than...

tri.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F429 SD card rcvr_datablock time

I have a application with STM32F429ZI and SD card withour RTOS.I have a llong time for write in a SD card.The rcvr_datablock routine is loong about 3 ms between set and reset LED !!!It is possible to reduce this time using rot_rdq without use a RTOS ...

IlConte by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels