STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

What is the conversion time for a single ADC channel

I’m using  STM32L433RCT6TR, the ADC conversion time mentioned is 0.185uS to 8.1625uS in the data sheet. Is this the time taken by individual ADC channel or the entire 16 ADC channels. What will be the maximum input signal frequency which I can give i...

Examples in STMCUBE IDE 1.12.1

This my first time here and using STM32 MCUs.I am wondering how locate the examples in this STMCUBE IDE version,I would need them for Nucleo L063RZThanks.

AMV by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

system header deterioration bug ...

I recently struggled with the SPI peripheral of the stm32c031, the reference manual is somewhat veiled on occasions.Anyway, taking a closer look at the relevant system header part, I saw this : * @file stm32c031xx.h * @author MCD Application T...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000blENLQA2.png
Ozone by Lead
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cleaning after reflow: STM32L151VC6 UFBGA100 package

Hallo, I have a question for the STM32L151 in the UFGBA100 package.There is a technical note  for the WLCSP-package existing (TN1163). In this note it is not recommended to clean the WLCSP package and also apply no ultrasonic cleaning methods.We are ...

geigerm by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN Rx FIFO Mail Boxes

HelloI have a query regarding mailboxes for receiving FIFO in CAN peripheral. The manual says there are two FIFOs and each FIFO has three mailboxes. So, it means there should be total SIX registers for receiving DATA. But I see only two registers CAN...

Nico3 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAI DMA circular mode

I'm working on the SAI part to read the ICS4342MIC through I2S protocol, and looking for a way to stream a large amount of data from the microphone to the hyper ram (in memory mapped mode). The current available feature of the HAL_SAI_Receive_DMA fun...

VPHAM.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels