STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Memory sharing between M7 and M4 - STM32H745

Hello,I am working on STM32H745 controller. I want to share a variable between M7 and M4.Example: Variable named counter will be updated by M4 after some period and same has to be read by M7 for further processing.Can anyone help me with suitable app...

Nsg1987 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Output push-pull with pull-up or pull-down capability

The output push-pull implies either 0 or 1 - never floating. When do we use the output push-pull with pull-up or pull-down capability? What is the application for the output push-pull with pull-up or pull-down configuration?

tzk by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32G431 - Triggered ADC and DMA

Hi. Setup is simple:TIM2 creates the ADC_EXTERNALTRIG_T2_TRGO signal, which starts ADC. ADC is configured to use DMA to transfer the data to the buffer. hadc1.Instance = ADC1;hadc1.Init.ClockPrescaler = ADC_CLOCK_SYNC_PCLK_DIV4;hadc1.Init.Resolution ...

mrox by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPIO Problem with STM32F070RB

Hello everyone,I am developing a small program with a relay which has a data, power and ground input. This is powered at 5v and I have it connected to the GPIO PA0 output.My code is as simple as creating a task with FreeRTOS as follows:void StartDefa...

JAgui.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use icache and dcache in u575?

Hello everyone! I have been reading the user manual for the u575 processor and found out that there was a cache memory there. But I have absolutely no clue how does it work and how to implement its support in code. Does anyone know any article or som...

Skfir by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SRAM2 content lost on ECC switch off and switch on again

Hi all, (STM32U575..) we have the SRAM2 ECC active on reset by the according configuration of the flash option byte. For testing purpose I switch off the ECC by using the HAL_RAMCFG_StopECC(&hramcfg_SRAM2), manipulate one cell for a one bit error and...

PScal by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels