STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to fill RAM locations during debug

I need to fill certain RAM (buffer) locations with known values (i.e. compressed audio) during a CubeIDE debug session. I thought there was a way to load values into RAM while the program was stopped at a breakpoint. But I can't seem to find this too...

MHoop.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HAL I2C timeout flag

I have a simple function that reads one byte from I2C and I need the RxdFlag variable to be cleared in case of unsuccessful transfer (timeout) and I don't know how to get it from the HAL_StatusTypeDef structure. Thanx for your help.uint8_t GetSlaveI...

NUCLEO-U575 Vbat ADC measurement

Hello everyone!I have set the Vbat measurement enabled flag, unsoldered the SB50 bridge and try to measure the voltage on the Vbat pin. The thing is the range seems to be strange. When I tie Vbat to GND, the ADC shows about 5000. Shouldn't the number...

Skfir by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G030 DMA to GPIO BSRR bus error

HiSTM32G0 series is a newer chip family with more advanced DMA/MUX to provide more flexibility.my code, which uses tim16 update to request DMA to transfer from memory to GPIO BSRR. The code works on STM32F030 but fail in G030. The request from TIM...

Labels