cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pin to pin compatible option against STM32F779NIH6

SRoy
Associate II

Hello,

I am currently Using STM32F779NIH6 for one of our application prototypes. Currently the internal RAM size is 512KB and based on our evaluation, for certain peripherals we need a higher RAM size ( Atleast 2X or 3X). Can you suggest any Controller from the High performance MCU family which can satisfy this higher internal RAM requirement but at the same in pin to pin compatible ?

Thanks,

Siddharth

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @SRoy 

I suggest you use the last version of the STM32CubeMX (V6.11.0). Create a project using the STM32F779NIH6 then select the List of pinout compatible MCUs on the pinout Menu. You will have a full list of MCU that are pin to pin compatible and you will have data about flash and ram size of each MCU:

STTwo32_1-1713516478315.png

You can select the one you need.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @SRoy 

I suggest you use the last version of the STM32CubeMX (V6.11.0). Create a project using the STM32F779NIH6 then select the List of pinout compatible MCUs on the pinout Menu. You will have a full list of MCU that are pin to pin compatible and you will have data about flash and ram size of each MCU:

STTwo32_1-1713516478315.png

You can select the one you need.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.