STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32H753 with ADIN1200 LAN driver

I'm trying to interface ADIN1200 LAN driver with STM32H753. CubeMX BSP package supports LWIP library for LAN8742 driver, I see that there are some differences in configuration of both the LAN drivers but not very clear which part in the drivers to be...

AShel.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Supply Voltage for Sensors STM32F407VG

I am working on stm32f407vg as the mcu for my mobile robot. I use encoder and limit switch sensors and supply it by 5v from lipo battery (through 5A step down converter). stm32 keep overheating the longer i use it. Is it because i supply the sensors ...

syifnrl by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32H753XI MCU with W25Q512 in dual flash mode

Hello,I'm using STM32H753XI MCU with two W25Q512JV(its 64Mb) in dual mode, the nCS and data lines are separate, Clock line is same. I've configured the QUAD SPI in dual flash mode as mentioned in AN4760. I'm trying to read the sectors from first flas...

AShel.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTE_Device vs CubeMX

I am wondering about the state of mcu configuration options.In the past we have exclusively used RTE_Device (Framework classic) to configure devices and over the years we have built our own libraries on top of this system.Although I like the look of ...

Jvan .19 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Measuring capacitance using an 8-pin STM32

Hi,I designed a circuit using an 8-pin PIC microcontroller, which I would like to replace by a more advanced model.Being a total STM32 neophite, I wante to know if there is an 8-pin device offering the following features (* means the feature is alrea...

i4004 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC Readings Effected by Capacitors?

Hello,  I am new to ST boards, so please bear with me! I am trying to get a vibration reading from a beam using a piezoelectric sensor through an analog pin (ADC reading). I noticed in experiment that the timing of the piezoelectric sensor was not qu...

aab_2-1690703659000.png aab_0-1690703397957.png
aab by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels