STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

F103C6T6A i2c doesn't send start

Hello,I was working with i2c on a f103c6t6a a couple of months ago and it was working.Now i just update stmcube ide to last version and i cannot get it work again.. (had a problem with gpio settings in past).What i dont get is:trying to use HAL_I2C_I...

how to handle cube mx overwriting the hal_conf that has to be modified by devs. this looks like a long standing problem (half a decade) an i see no stable solution

See https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000ArRvt6SQC/stmcubeide-usehalregistercallbacks-definition?t=1681544999233 the stm32lyxxxhal.h includes stm32yxxx_hal_conf.h.stm32yxxx_hal_conf.h contains always regenerated code as follows /* ###########...

_richard by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

UART Transmission - Why one MCU's UART GPIO pin state(Pull up) during the initialization impacting the Receiving/Transmitting or wake up capability of MCU2, connected over UART?

Project Details:The project consists of two STM32 MCUs connected over UART (without any external pull up resistors). One STM32L4 MCU (LPUART1) acts as an AT master and other STM32L0 MCU (UART 1) acts as an AT slave. AT slave is configured to wake up...

KK.4 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Am Receiving Data only for the buffer size multiples of 16 . Whats the issue Why am not able to receive for other buffer size

/* Includes ------------------------------------------------------------------*/ #include "main.h"   #ifndef HSEM_ID_0 #define HSEM_ID_0 (0U) /* HW semaphore 0*/ #endif   /**> Size of array aADCxConvertedData[], Aligned on cache line size */ #define ...

SA  V.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not getting SPI connection between OV5642

The setup was tested with a arduino platform with the Arducam's github code. The entire working of Camera right from Capturing images to videos from the module(OV5642).Now I want to migrate to STM controller with the same camera module.I'm using STM3...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bj381QAA.png
RAnan.3 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos