STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Leap year setting in RTC

Is there any inbuilt leap year setting in the onboard rtc of STM32L152RC. If not how to manually configure it. Source code also. Thank You

hazin by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Changing PWM frequency with potentiometer

Hi everyone, I am trying to generate PWM signal and change it's frequency with a potentiometer. I have connected an LED to the PWM output and it blinks only a few times and then stops. Sadly, I don't have an osciloscope to check the signal.I am using...

MS.23 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32 series PWM out logic level at reset and pause state

I am using STM32F103RCTx and STM32CubeIDE for developing a small application.I am tuning a vacuum pump DC motor using PWM signal with TIM1 CHANNEL_1. But I hit a small problem when I start debug the board. The motor is running from the time the IDE s...

NEdom1_0-1698624497618.png
NEdom.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change pins from gpio to uart

Hi everyone!, in my prototype  i need some low and high pulse before sending uart datas.. How can i do this? I have already tried using HAL_GPIO_Write and HAL_DELAY and it is not worked.I need an advice for it.Thanks.

HAL_FLASHEx_Erase HardFault_Handler STM32G030K8

Hello,I have developed an application that saves accelerometer data when a machine starts up. This data is stored in the last page of the controller's memory (page 31).I'm encountering a HardFault exception that occurs intermittently, roughly 1 in 20...

image.png
sde c.1 by Senior II
  • 18 replies
  • 6 kudos

Ethernet on custom board with STM32H730

I have a custom board with an STM32H730 and a LAN8710A PHY, operated in RMII mode.  The board is a new design, based on an older board but with some differences (the older board has an STM32H750).  My short-term goal is to prove out the hardware -- a...

DanS by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! UART Receive issue

Hello,I'm struggling with a really strange issue. I'm trying to make UART RX working on a STM32G4 custom board.I've followed the UART Interrupt tutorial. (https://wiki.st.com/stm32mcu/wiki/Getting_started_with_UART)I've tested it with Nucleo-G431RB a...

EtienneLJ by Associate III
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels