STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Stack LoRaWAN (STM32WLE5CC)

Hi,We are starting a LoRaWAN project here at the company and we are going to use the LSM110A module that has the STM32WLE5CC.I would like to know if you have a LoRaWAN stack for this ARM processor (STM32WLE5CC), or a video demonstrating how to start ...

CMRT_6.31

Hi Team  we need CMRT_6.31, could you provide it to me?email: dqi@lantronix.com

STM32 crystal less USB operation STM32L011?

Hello, I'm looking for an mcu that can both do USB DFU programming and has and external crystal which there aren't many cheap available now (or would drop the external crystal requirements if I'd get convinced otherwise because I want it as stable as...

MikeLemon by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32F405 CAN RX interrupt halts?

Hello, everyone.  I hope you're doing well.my work at this time: https://github.com/MarginallyClever/Daisy-Driver-2.0-firmware/commit/465ec3dbeb831ee2f49fd6a6648da8fd7377a56aMy code is written in Arduino 2.2.1 with https://github.com/stm32duino/Board...

Resolved! stm32 Ethernet Error

The problem you are experiencing with your STM32F407IGT6 board is that after programming the firmware and using Ethernet (UDP) communication, if you power it off and then back on, the Ethernet communication doesn't work. However, if you press the Res...

Resolved! Forcing a FLASH ECC error on a STM32G4

HiEarlier today I was demonstrating a IAP functionallity with dualbanking on a stm32G474RET. I was saying that it cannot fail as I check the written image with a CRC after it has been written to the new bank.As I power of the system mid transfer and ...

Resolved! USB HOST Nucleo-F103RB

Nucelo-F103RB has MCU STM32F103RBT6.  Can this MCU be used as USB host ? I see STMF105 series has USB 2.0 OTG but I don not see Nucleo-F105 series Evaluation board.  

Nico3 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ST-LINK/V2 USB Connection Error

I connected STM32F401CCU6 board and ST-LINK/V2 with a SW called STM32 ST-LINK Utility. I'm sure it worked yesterday, but I don't know why it doesn't work now. The screen keeps saying "ST-LINK USB Connection Error" and plug in the USB and refresh, it ...

Park by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels