STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

stm32h755xih6 bsdl file

Hi All,It will be much appreciated if i can get a hints on how to obtain bsdl file of stm32h755xih6 I download the bsdl files of the family en.stm32h7_bsdl . (in web indicate that it include stm32h755xih6) but in reality dont have. This IC have a 265...

Hafez by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMT32L4xx blocked by bootloader

Hi all,I'm using stm32l431 and met a problem as below.After power up a new stm32l431 board which had not been programmed before, the MCU enter bootloader progam and the PC value is 0x1FFF xxxx.  Downlaod my own code to MCU but the code and not run.Th...

WYWF by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Using the Hardware CRC for a CRC-8 calculation

Hi together,I am communicating over different interfaces and these are from different suppliers. There it is used the CRC-8 algorithem to secure the the communication data.I have two cases, in both we use a table to realize the crc calculation, now I...

Resolved! STM32L0 SPI and CS HAL Speed

Hi there!First time on the community, but have been programming with STM32s for some time now. I am currently facing a speed challenge using the HAL_SPI_Transmit() function. In order to toggle the CS line, I have always done something along the lines...

bwefers by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Issues with STM32H7 and SPI on trasmission

Hello,I'm just started using a nucleo-h742x. I have configured the SPI and the Fatfs library using the default settings, the SPI speed was configured at speed below 1Mbit/s. The sys clock is below 100MHz.I always get disk_not_ready error when trying ...

frnt by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32 Bootloader firmware write over uart

Hi everybody,I'm working on a project where I have a pi cm4 connected to a STM32 (during testing we're using a STM32G07 dev board, but production will be using an STM32G03 chip). I've been asked to write a program to allow the cm4 to update the firmw...

jbreaper by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 5 kudos
Labels