STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Minimum setup for STM32H730VBT6 board

Hello.I am very new to ST electronics, though I've spent several years working with chips from another popular manufacturer.I would like to develop a board that prioritizes multiple high-speed gpio lines.I do NOT need:-sdcard, usb, external flash, et...

rbairos by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Interrupt on in B1? ON Bluepill STM32F103 without HAL

Hallo,does anybody have an Example(without HAL), how I can initialize an external Interrupt with STM32F103 Bluepill on PIN B1?At this moment I try with this[code]procedure Event(); iv IVT_INT_EXTI1; ics ICS_AUTO;beginGPIOC_ODR := not GPIOC_ODR; // To...

sven by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! eStore coupon can't apply

Hi, I need help for estore coupon.  I got an email the redeem free board with exclusive code on ST estore.  After applying the code, A message "Your cart is not eligible for this promotion.  Ensure that you are logged in and items match promotion ter...

ctien1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F407VG ADC DMA Interleaved Mode

Good morning to everyone,I am trying to obtain on STM32F407VG Discovery a sampling of a signal with interleaved mode. I am experiencing problems, mainly I see that it does not enter the routine commanded by the adc flag. Would anyone be able to help ...

davidec by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

USART Tx DMA on STM32H5

I'm using an STM32H563 and the STM32CubMX for initialisation. I'm trying to use the USART in DMA mode and having trouble with the Tx DMA.I use:HAL_UARTEx_ReceiveToIdle_DMA(&huart10, (uint8_t *) uart10RxDMABuffer, UART10_RX_BUFFER_SIZE);for the receiv...

iguffick2 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Rising and falling edge on GPIO_STM32G4

Hi,I am working with STM32G491RE.I am giving pulse to GPIO pin from function generator. That pulse will be 2 msec on time and 8msec off time.I need to make flag high if the signal from function generator lost.Can anyone suggest me how to do this?void...

sireevenkat1_0-1696936253459.jpeg

Resolved! STM32L0x2 timer frequency off by 10%

Hello!I'm trying to setup up timer6, i need to use it at different frequencies at different times. To test the timer i toggle an output pin in the ISR and measure the frequency with an oscilloscope, but the frequency is consistently off by about 10%....

Fiskk by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Compatibility of different footprints of same MCU type

Hello,I want to change the MCU STM32F779AIY to STM32F779NIH6I already checked the pinout in CubeMX and i can use the same config for the peripherals at the same naming of pins (PB1, PA4 and so on).Do i need to change anything at the software if i cha...

Labels