STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

TIM DMA not working on STM32F429ZIT

I'm struggling to get DMA working on a PWM Timer. I've read just about everything i can, but  it is not working.Running this code.. produces a PWM signal as expected on the output.  /* USER CODE BEGIN 2 */HAL_TIM_PWM_Start(&htim3, TIM_CHANNEL_2); How...

pwm_3.png SmartSelect_20231011_163256_Gallery.jpg pwm_tim.png TIMp1.png
Heidi by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Semi Hosting to Putty

Hello, MCU:STM32H753XIH6TR Is it possible using an ST Link from a 20 pin JTAG connector to interface with an MCU to send and receive commands via UART to PUTTY/Real Term  perhaps another protocol? I need it to do through the st link to avoid any hard...

LMyle.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Minimum setup for STM32H730VBT6 board

Hello.I am very new to ST electronics, though I've spent several years working with chips from another popular manufacturer.I would like to develop a board that prioritizes multiple high-speed gpio lines.I do NOT need:-sdcard, usb, external flash, et...

rbairos by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Interrupt on in B1? ON Bluepill STM32F103 without HAL

Hallo,does anybody have an Example(without HAL), how I can initialize an external Interrupt with STM32F103 Bluepill on PIN B1?At this moment I try with this[code]procedure Event(); iv IVT_INT_EXTI1; ics ICS_AUTO;beginGPIOC_ODR := not GPIOC_ODR; // To...

sven by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! eStore coupon can't apply

Hi, I need help for estore coupon.  I got an email the redeem free board with exclusive code on ST estore.  After applying the code, A message "Your cart is not eligible for this promotion.  Ensure that you are logged in and items match promotion ter...

ctien1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F407VG ADC DMA Interleaved Mode

Good morning to everyone,I am trying to obtain on STM32F407VG Discovery a sampling of a signal with interleaved mode. I am experiencing problems, mainly I see that it does not enter the routine commanded by the adc flag. Would anyone be able to help ...

davidec by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

USART Tx DMA on STM32H5

I'm using an STM32H563 and the STM32CubMX for initialisation. I'm trying to use the USART in DMA mode and having trouble with the Tx DMA.I use:HAL_UARTEx_ReceiveToIdle_DMA(&huart10, (uint8_t *) uart10RxDMABuffer, UART10_RX_BUFFER_SIZE);for the receiv...

iguffick2 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos
Labels