STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Running 2 uCs instead of 1

Hello,I'm building a device which will have a user control panel with knobs ( adc ), buttons, encoder knobs, and LEDs etc which will use up many pins.  The device will perform time sensitive output tasks such as DAC and PWM based on user input.I'm th...

LMorr.3 by Senior II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Documentation for stm32-wm8994?

Hi all,I can't seem to find documentation for stm32-wm8994.  I want to use it with STM32F746-Disco board. The BSP project for this board doesn't seem to use this version. I'm using the cubeIDE.Thanks

Rodo by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

USBD_ColorMatchingDescTypeDef for monochrome camera

Hello,Does anyone know the values of the following variables (in the struct USBD_ColorMatchingDescTypeDef) for a monochrome camera?uint8_t bDescriptorSubType;uint8_t bColorPrimarie;uint8_t bTransferCharacteristics;uint8_t bMatrixCoefficients;Best reg...

mcBe by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Peripheral reset timings

Hello,I have a question regarding the peripheral reset registers.For the G070 device, in the RM0454, section 5.2.16, it is specified that the clock enable of a peripheral takes 2 cycles to prevent glitches. Fine.However, how do you experts use the re...

Kraal by Senior III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low-Level Driver

HelloI have been working on some project which require external interrupt (EXTI). It is a custom PCB with stm32L476vgtx MCU. I am able to verify interrupt via HAL library but unable to do so with the LL driver library. I have used the repository exam...

prsh by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32H7B3I-EVAL Cube Support

Is there a reason none of the projects for STM32H7B3I-EVAL are available with the cubeMX tool? Can STM provide a project with a better pin editor for this toolchain? 

DMA circular mode and multiple adc channels

i am using dma circular mode for reading adc from 2 different channel. But the main problem that i faced was the value when it is in circular mode is getting offset from the value that i expect from the adc but when i used the normal mode the value w...

as0wanth by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels