STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Using SAI on the STM32H5

Hello Team , I am trying to use the SAI1_A on the STM32H563ZI and I am not able to read any data using the asynchronous RX Mode. The control keeps checking for status != SAI_FIFOSTATUS_EMPTY and there are no updates post that.(Although, I am using th...

Jansunil_0-1701939515169.png
Jansunil by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H753VIT6 SD-card SDR104

Hi,I would like to use this device: STM32H753VIT6 to communicate withan SD-card in SDR104 mode.As I understand it would require an I/O voltage on the card side of 1.8V. This is where I become insecure if the given device can generate this voltage int...

tyassin by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7B0 internal flash gets erased during runtime

Hi,We develop a device based on STM32H7B0. We use this microcontroller with QSPI external flash. In the internal flash we keep our bootloader and in the external flash resides application code. We are now testing our devices and we had 3 cases when t...

ypiotrp by Senior
  • 28 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! STM32C0 and STM32H5 workshop materials

On Thursday, June 29, 2023, I attended the "STM32H5: Ultimate combination of performance, integration and affordability" workshop, which I find very interesting. Workshop participants were informed that the slides and a voucher to order the STM32H5 d...

MirKoz by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

STM32U5 SIMD usage (or any other trick to speedup math)

Hello,In my application i need to run double for loop for data inside SRAM. and I would love to speed up my program as much as possible.uint32_t xs = 0, yx = 0, sum =0, i = 0;for(uint32_t x = 0 ; x<600 ; x++){    for(uint32_t y = 0 ; y<600 ; y++)    ...

Linas L by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What if corruption of STM32 option bytes is detected?

Dear experts, A question in relation to OB behavior discussed this thread: https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mcus-embedded-software/stm32-is-getting-stuck-frozen-and-enables-read-out-protection-at/td-p/615228Is there documentation or App note that ex...

Pavel A. by Evangelist III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32L471RGT6 ADC Calibration

Hi , Is there an automatic calibration routine for the STM32L471RGT6 ADC? If there isn't can someone point me to example code on how to read the internal reference (or some other approach) so I can write code to perform calibration. Thank you very mu...

rwils.1 by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internal Temperature STM32H7 delivers wrong value

I read the messages in here about wrong temperature values including code examples, but still getting wrong values:I need to measure the internal CPU temperature sensor from the STM32H743XIH6. I activated the ADC3 using STM32CUBEMX (V. 6.9.2) and sel...

Roni by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels