STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Optimizing DFT for loop

Do you think that it is common for the function bellow (arraySize = 32) to take approximately 125us to execute? The for loop is the main problem as it takes almost 120us to execute.I am using STM32G474ret6u MCU, with clock at 170Mhz? Also the optimiz...

GHrib.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32H7A3 LPUART and BDMA

I'm trying to get the LPUART working with BDMA on a STM32H7A3 MCU.  Eventually I'd like to set it up so the MCU goes into a low power state and wakes up when it receives a LF character match in the incoming message, but for now I'm just trying to get...

magene by Senior II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32 HAL or LL functions without the timebase

Hi All, I am using the STM32H723 device and have used the HAL functions and they work but I find the SysTick or any timebase interrupts my code. Timing is critical; if the data from the serial port is interrupted by the SysTick interrupt, I lose data...

ENort.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! TIM2 on STM32F103RB board - how to set it up?

Hi, I have use MX to generate code for this timer.  The generated code is as follows: static void MX_TIM2_Init(void){ /* USER CODE BEGIN TIM2_Init 0 */ /* USER CODE END TIM2_Init 0 */ TIM_ClockConfigTypeDef sClockSourceConfig = {0};TIM_MasterConfigTy...

Resolved! How to set up IRAM1/IRAM2 in Keil with STM32H742VIT6?

Hello,I'm having weird problems with code crashing, perhaps related to how I have IRAM1/IRAM2 set up in my project:Looking in the reference manual, I see that the SRAM starting at 0x2000_0000 is the DTCM_RAM on TCM interface (data RAM?), the SRAM sta...

briankaz_1-1703032836804.png
briankaz by Associate III
  • 17 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! DAC output offset spec with output buffer enabled

Hi,Currently, we are facing an accuracy problem when using the built-in DAC on the STM32F407 (with buffer enabled). As the built-in reference voltage measured 2.0005V, we set the DOR to 0x800, expecting to get 1.25V on the DAC output. However, we act...

calvin by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Questions about G474 FDCAN

The FDCAN loopback test of G474 can enter the receive interrupt, but normally the two devices communicate with each other, and when one of the devices is used to debug, it is found that the interrupt cannot be entered。  

Resolved! DUAL qspi writing error after 0x93000001 adress

Hi,I'm trying to run dual QSPI Flash with my own design STM32H750XBH6. Flashes are 256 mbit MX25L25645. Single mode 32 mb flash read, write and boot succesfully. However, when I switch to dual chip mode, i get a write error (constant 0XFF) on the 2...

loadererror.jpg loadererror2.jpg
Labels