STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

VBAT and Power Controll

Hi.I made a custom board using stm32f767connect Coincell (CR1220) to VBAT and turn it off, I think I'm going into some modeSometimes it does not go into the main when the power is turned on again, and the battery life is short when the power is turne...

Octo83 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! USB HS problem when enable DMA for video stream

Hi,i created a project to connect the STM32F407VGTX by USB High Speed to a PC. It is enumerated as a Camera in the device manager. When start the windows camera app or VLC the videostream (Format MJPEG 400x240 pixel) starts. I use two picture toggeli...

MKing by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC stability

"I used the STM32F746ZG to read the current from an ACS712 sensor, but the problem is that the ADC is not stable. I tried using an STM32F466RE to measure the same current, and this time the ADC is stable. I don't understand why, despite the ADC chara...

kkhli.1 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

SDRAM with just one Bank Address pin

I've tried to see if I can get away with using just one bank address pin for a 4-bank SDRAM (IS42/45S16160J). My understanding is that this would half the addressable memory, as I could only access two banks instead of four.In the STM32H7 user manual...

ChS_0-1707748426163.png
ChS by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F3348-DISCO HRTIM DMA PWM Sine Wave

Hi all,I wanted to make a post to shine some light on how to configure the HRTIM DMA on the STM32F3348-DISCO (and probably other ICs w/ HRTIM capabilities).A few posts I've seen have boasted the same solution, but have convoluted the use of a single ...

DMA_Settings.png

stm32h5 Flash Dual Bank + EEPROM emulation

Hello everyone,I intend to migrate an LPC development to the new stm32h5 family, I find the versatility that its flash offers very interesting. Being able to separate a set of memory into two blocks to run the main program without the need for an IAP...

VictorGJ by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos