STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32H563 SPI

Hi,I could use some help getting started with SPI5 (limited feature set). I want to operate as SPI master and send a single byte. I want to control SS manually as ordinary GPIO out.I've enabled the peripheral clock, and I can see in the debugger that...

Dimlite by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FDCAN transmitting wrong data and crashing peripheral

Hey, I am trying to send 20 messages over FDCAN using the G0B1RE Nucleo board. The problem is that only a few messages arrive (~12 most of the time), the messages have wrong data and sometimes it crashes the FDCAN-Module. When it crashes the HAL_FDCA...

STM32F746G Disco DAC_OUT1 & DAC_OUT2 access?

Posted on September 01, 2017 at 06:37Hi, I have an STM32F746G-DISCO board and I am running some DAC examples. I need physical access to PA4 (DAC_OUT1) and PA5 (DAC_OUT2) so I can display them both on the oscilloscope.  The DAC example says you can a...

Resolved! ARMv4 instruction "ADC R0, R1, LSL #1" not recognized

I am using STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0, writing code in C, including some assembler code, for the STM32G431.According to ST's programming manual PM0214 in Section 3.5.1, I should be allowed to useadc r0, r1, lsl #1However, gcc barfs (I am using standard gnu1...

Hansel by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

DAC via opamp follower

Hi all,I am in the process of bringing up a prototype board with a STM32L4R7ZIT6 up. I'm using one DAC channel via the opamp. This is working all right, until I designate the default output of the DAC to another function e.g. dig output. The DAC is c...

GeertZelf by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

IWDG resetting when making the window larger

- STM32G0B0RE     Our controller was running fairly well but on occasion we were seeing the windowed watchdog trip(The IWDDGRSTF flag set on reboot.) We were not sure whether this was a too short or too long trip so decided to extend the window wider...

STM32L072 USB

Hi all,A USB device should pull up DP when it detects VBUS power only. This is described in the USB standards and ST AN4879 factsheet. Question 1. Is there any other (smarter) way with the STM32L072 than to monitor VBUS power on a GPIO yourself (via ...

JanAtze by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! what does the status codes mean, how do you read them ?

here are the functions:/*** @brief Return the OSPI error code.* @PAram hospi : OSPI handle* @retval OSPI Error Code*/uint32_t HAL_OSPI_GetError(const OSPI_HandleTypeDef *hospi){return hospi->ErrorCode;}/*** @brief Return the OSPI handle state.* @PAra...

MNapi by Senior III
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels