STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Execution of code in SRAM of STM32F405

Hi, I am using STM32F405.I use the Flash Sector as follows. - Sector 0: IAP - Secotr 2: Data Save - Sector 5: Main ApplicationMain Save the data in APP. And Main_APP erases Sector2 before writing the data.While erasing Sector2 from Main_APP, I notice...

JPark.18 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F030RC programming flash problem

HiI have used STM32F030RC.I program the flash memory, using bootloader from PA9 and PA10.I have programmed the microcontrollers first time successfully. But after some program times, I can not program them. I traced the problem. The micro goes to b...

C++ IDE?

Posted on April 10, 2018 at 06:06Anyone has ever tried to install and play with an C++ arduino oriented  IDE that uses arduino libraries but implemented for STM32 micros?Have you ever heard of Sloeber?http://eclipse.baeyens.it/ Seems interesting!

g. lewis by Associate II
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am working with an STM32F405. Planning to use Segger J-link probe and J-scope combination to visualize RAM variables over the JTAG/SWD/SWO interface. does anyone know what is the maximum sampling frequency I can achieve with the STM32F405?

Segger quotes the J-link Ultra+'s target interface speed at 50MHz and an "unlimited sampling bandwidth, limited by the bandwidth of the debug interface"... Ideally I would like to plot 4 floats at atleast 10kHz sampling rate.

sb by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels