STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

CAN_Networking code sample

I found CAN_Networking code sample in STM32Cube repository: STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.21.0\Projects\STM324x9I_EVAL\Examples\CAN\CAN_Networking. It doesn't run directly on my STM32469I-EVAL board. I have two questions:What is STM324x9I_E...

stm32 c2c portal does not send activation emails

I registered on stm32-c2c.com website but it continue to tell me that it needs to confirm my email. I never got email with confirmation link. When I click "RESEND" button it says "Email successfully sent" but I never got any. It does not allow me to ...

ESava by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Nucleo-H743 out of stock

Posted on March 15, 2018 at 12:37I wanted to try Nucleo-H743 board to see, if H7 MCU is a good choice for my application. But it seems like there's no vendor that provides the board. I think it has been a while since the board is out of stock. Does ...

M. Jeong by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels