STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

DMA abort with JPEG output

The JPEG decoder output DMA aborts after a few iterations. In the function HAL_DMA_IRQHandler, the hdma->state shows that it is in abort state. What can cause the JPEG output DMA to abort?I am using the HAL JPEG decoder on a stm32F779, the JPEG decod...

MNour by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant change build settings in eclipse

Hi,Recently I came into a problem where I could not use "%f" in sprintf functions using AC6. I found a thread on how to fix it (linked below)http://www.openstm32.org/forumthread2108However in a project I am working on now I cannot change any build se...

Resolved! How/ Where can i download stm32 cube mx version 4.21?

I am working with SD card in SDIO mode. The current version of cube mx i.e, 4.27 is not working. Some people in the community posted that after version 4.21 SD card issue is persistent. so i would like to download 4.22Youtube link I have followed: ht...

Apill by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

EEPROM Read/Write STM32L15x

Hi,I am having a problem with using internal EEPROM memory for saving data. I can read data only from BASE adress of EEPROM. I can not write to EEPROM or read form any other place in EEPROM.MY simple code:#define FLASH_EEPROM_BASE ((uint32_t)(FLA...

JAN R by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Program code.

Difficult and stupid question.There is an interrupt SVC_Handler written in assembly language. There are many internal addresses in the function body, which for convenience of use are collected in a table in the function header. The table is used to n...

Labels