STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Input capture maximum frequency

Im using input capture to move data from the GPIO_IDR to ram.I'm seeing some missed bits at portions and I'm curious whether this is due to a hardware limit or code bloat (if that makes sense)The code is generated by cube.I'm using an stm32f772ze mcu...

con3 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nucleo-F302R8 PWM on TIM1 chXn don't work

Hi, i try to produce a PWM to learn but when i try to make this signal on TIM1 channelXn it doesn't matter (for example on PB13 and PA7). On Channel1 all works fine (PC0).What is the difference ?

ijona by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simultaneous DMAs?

I've been trying to fins out what exactly this means:"The multi-layer bus matrix allows masters to perform data transfers concurrently as long asthey are addressing different slave modules."(AN4031 Using the STM32F2, STM32F4 and STM32F7 Series DMA co...

Hello. Tell me why not work I2C2 in STM32F407Z if selection PF0 & PF1 pins. In initialization all ok, when choosing PB10 & PB11 all work. The following code works with pins PB10 & PB11. Thanks.

GPIO_InitTypeDef G; I2C_InitTypeDef I;   RCC_APB1PeriphClockCmd(RCC_APB1Periph_I2C2, ENABLE); RCC_AHB1PeriphClockCmd(RCC_AHB1Periph_GPIOF, ENABLE);   G.GPIO_Pin = (GPIO_Pin_0 | GPIO_Pin_1); G.GPIO_OType = GPIO_OType_OD; G.GPIO_PuPd = GPIO_PuPd_UP; ...

Oleg1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F030K6T6 - connect under reset.

Hello, i have problem with STM32F030K6T6 Mcu. I made my own board with this Mcu. I can connect with it via St-link utility only in Connect under Reset mode. I can earase chip and write new program, but only in this mode.I also cant connect with mcu w...

JKowa by Associate
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels