STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Is it possible to use this external SDRAM to store program variables instead of using MCU onboard RAM using the Flexible memory controller (FMC)?

Hi.I am using the STM32746G Discovery Board and running the STemWin which uses the external SDRAM [Part No.: MT48LC4M32B2B5-6A, Manufacturer: MICRON] to buffer the LCD rendering. Is it possible to use this external SDRAM to store program variables in...

Composite Devices Support

Hi there,i wondered if it's possible to support more than two composite device classes. I am using stm32f407ig and in the reference it says there is a control endpoint 0 and it supports 3 IN/OUT Endpoints. So it must be possible to implement CDC+HID+...

arduo by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! System clock is abnormal during stm32f401 using TIM2.

Hello,I am using timer as stm32f401.​However, the clock set in CubeMx is different from the actual clock. (I set it to 48Mhz, but I get 2Mhz when measuring with an oscilloscope.)​I used the MCO pin to measure the PLLCLK clock, but my set clock does n...

SWoon by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

shutdown mode concept question

I read that when entering shutdown and waking up through a wakeup pin, the program restarts. If I enter the shutdown in my main method, doesn't that mean that when my MCU wakeup it will restart and then enter the shutdown again in my main method?

Playing wav file using internal dac

Can you explain how to play wav file using internal DAC and how to set the frequency for wav file using timer.Since I am a beginner any help from you guys will be a great boon for me guys

sdura by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C Busy flag after I2C Clock enable, how to solve?

Hi,RCC->APB1ENR |= RCC_APB1ENR_I2C2EN;immeditly after turning on the I2C2 Clock I get a busy flag for I2C2.Its then reset with:GPIOF->MODER |= GPIO_MODER_MODER0_1 | GPIO_MODER_MODER1_1;But when PUPDR is executed, the flag is busy again:GPIOF->PUPDR &...

Regarding HARD FAULT traps. Does the STM32 (or cortex cpus in general) have any kind of memory region that is read-only, and does not issue a hard fault when written to ?

The intend is to detect whether an array (size 256 bytes) is present in RAM at a location pointed to, and does not trap a HARDFAULT when the pointer written to it. A subsequent read from the same location should produce a value different from the val...

Labels