STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 with STM32F4-DISCOVERY

Posted on January 08, 2018 at 14:35Hi,I'm trying to port (use) X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 board with STM32F4-DISCOVERY.I've begun developing this project by modifying SensorDemo for Nucleo-L053R8 board.I'm using Keil-MDK v5.25 (Lite). STM32F4 project is build...

Resolved! STM32F103C8Tx can tx voltage too low and can clock speed

I am using truestudio and cubemx with STM32F103C8T6. I am trying to use canbus. If I connect the cantx and canrx pins on A12 and A11 (as shown in attached cubemx file), I get an output that looks like a can frame, but has peak voltage of 400mV.cubemx...

SThre by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 Timer PWM mode, strange behaviour

Hello!I am using a STM32F303 MCU. I am generating a complementary PWM signal with a dead time. During operation I am changing the dutycycle of the PWM. I noticed a very strange behaviour. As soon as the counter value reaches the compare value, the ou...

PWM dithering

I am using STM32F103C8 controller for my product desgin. I want to implement PWM dithering concept to increase my PWM resolution. after reading application note AN4507 following are my doubtswhat is meant by 1-LSB duty cycle managementOn page no 12. ...

MMitt.7 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weird binary size growth

Has anyone else stumblen on this?I had a build configuration, and I needed to do another for a different memory area. I made a new one with a different name based on the existing configuration, and when it compiled and linked, I removed the old one. ...

STM32F105 I2C clock streaching

Hi,We are working with the STM32F105 chip and we want to use its I2C interface to communicate with a chip that demanding an I2C master that allows the clock stretching. We need to know if it is possible to enable this feature in the STM32F105 and how...

CAlon by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels