STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Get statt with STM32F103C8T6

I am working on project in which we are using STM32F103C8T6 and I have one development board called blue pill and also have st link V2.But I don’t know where to start which are the softwares are required for STM32 development. I have searched on the ...

JPanc.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F030CC 48MHz PLL and SysTick...What am I missing?

Hi,I'm trying to set the PLL output to 48MHz on a STM32F030CC:HSI = 8MHzRCC->CFGR PLLSRC = 0 (PLL input = HSI/2), PREDIV = not divided.PLLMUL = 12;should give (8MHz/2) * 12 = 48MHz but instead I get no clock output on MCO.Using the MCO output I have ...

Tim_24 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

L433 UART Tx Output is Not What is Being Sent

Hello:I am trying to determine why the LPUART is transmitting out the values I am seeing. They make little sense. Here is the UART setup:void MX_LPUART1_UART_Init(void){ hlpuart1.Instance = LPUART1; hlpuart1.Init.BaudRate = 9600; hlpuart1.Init.WordLe...

ITM_SendChar on NUCLEO-F767ZI with ST-Link Utility

Hi,I've got a NUCLEO-F767ZI and I've just tried calling ITM_SendChar and watching for the output using ST-Link Utility SWO Viewer.I see some strange characters in the SWO Viewer but not what I've sent.It looks like it is sort of working but that the ...

MBrow.13 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQLite on STM32F7 series

I'm trying to implement a DataBase connection with STM32F779NIHx. I included the sqlite sources but received an error because the ioctl.h file is not present within the STM32F7XX HAL Driver. Where can I retrieve it?

GPapa.7 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels