STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! COMPx_OUT as a retriggerable monostable output

Hi, I am using an STM32L4 MCU and I need to make the COMPx_OUT acting as a retriggerable monostable output. ​I know I can use timers as blinking source for COMPx_OUT, but this would not help, and as far I understand, the only way to solve my problem ...

simo zz by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G070 Internal RTC Wake Up Interrupt hangs. After few iterations rtc wake up interrupt is hangs. Help will be appreciated.

if(low_power_mode == 1)  {    standby(10);    HAL_RTCEx_DeactivateWakeUpTimer(&hrtc);      }void standby(int seconds) { /* Clear all related wakeup flags*/  __HAL_PWR_CLEAR_FLAG(PWR_FLAG_WUF2);  rtc_set_wake_up_timer_s(seconds); HAL_PWR_Enter...

QUADSPI indirect-read only

Chip: STM32G474I have a ADC chip that offers SPI-compatible interface, it could achieve below functions in picture.I tried use QUADSPI to achieve that without instruction, address, alternate, dummy, but only DATA with indirect-read mode, but couldn't...

0690X00000AqrviQAB.png 0690X00000AqrvxQAB.png

How to include arm_math in h745 dual core project

Hello, I'm trying to use arm_math.h in the m4 core of an stm32h745, but i get a bunch of really weird errors that seem to indicate that somehow the project configuration is wrong? I set the project properties to Debug_CM4 ( active ) and define CORE_C...

RMcCa by Senior II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Arm assembler - branch by a programmable amount

I want to manipulate the program counter in an assembler function by branching down a list of instructions by a programmable amount.syntax unified .global myasm myasm: PUSH {R0,R1,r2,r4,R5} ADD R15,#4    is rejected by the assembler.syntax unified ...

PMath.4 by Senior III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is the DMA overstrained? DMA & InputCapture Issues

Hi everyone, my setting looks like this:CPU CLK: 480MHzAHB CLK should be 240MHz (I'm not 100% sure)Timer CLK 120MHzInputCapture Channel: 4 (2 direct, 2 indirect)I generate 8 short pulses each about 30ns. I use 4 InputCaptures to read those pulses. 2 ...

Hi, I am trying to generate sine modulated PWM on STM32F401-Disco board using MATLAB. The desired freq of a sine wave is 50Hz and of the carrier wave is 20kHz. But I am not getting 50Hz freq. Please suggest a solution.

I need sine modulated PWM during +ve half cycle of sine wave and zero output during -ve cycle of sine wave. Desired samples of sine are 200. I have attached the MATLAB simulation circuit snapshot. Problem is that I am getting 5Hz freq.

0690X000009jHLCQA2.png
VSira by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels