STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I want to make Comparator's output inversely.

Hello, I am using STM32 L031K6 & its low power Comparator, which is running in stop mode.​What I want to Comparator is:when pin PA3's input voltage is bigger than reference Voltage, then Comparator give interrupt to the system. so after wake up from ...

DU2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is the problem with this delay function?

Hi,i'm trying to create a delay function for microsecond delays. But it doesn't work. I couldn't understand where the problem is. Could you please let me know?(i'm using stmf030f4)edit: To understand where the problem is i'm trying to create a milise...

0690X00000AqQO3QAN.png 0690X00000AqQNyQAN.png

'F40x FSMC asynchronous WAIT clarification

RM0090 Rev.18 states in many places in the narrative that WAITPOL is used in the asynchronous modes (in the FSMC_BCRx bit fields tables for the various asynchronous modes, in WAIT management in asynchronous accesses subchapter, and elsewhere). Yet, t...

Can anyone document APBPrescTable ?

In the standard peripheral library, the array APBPrescTable is used to configure the clock prescaler values.Can anyone explain what these 16 values mean? How do they correspond with the prescalers described in the chip manual ("AHB Prescaler" etc.)?

RWhit by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to share MDMA by n devices

I already use mdma to read qspi flash content successfully, and separatedly use mdma to decode jpeg picture too.Can I and how, let mdma do the two works at same time. and later maybe some other works added .

shark by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels