STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32F429ZI aborting DMA transfer on USART3 prematurely

On an STM32F429ZI, I'm using USART3_RX to receive information via DMA into a circular buffer. The buffer is 4096 bytes long.If I send 1 or 2 bytes at a time (i.e. with a delay of ~100ms+ between transfers), things work correctly. By "work correctly" ...

TDK by Guru
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timer synchronization still has offset

Hello,I am trying to synchronize two PWM outputs on an STM32H7: TIM4 channel 2 and TIM8 channel 3N.To do this I am using the HAL synchronization functions, setting TIM4 up as master with "HAL_TIMEx_MasterConfigSynchronization" and TIM8 with "HAL_TIM_...

ST User by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is the VREFINT_CAL for STM32L072z

Hi everyone ! I read in the datasheet that I need the VREFINT_CAL to calculate my real VDDA but I don't find it in the datasheet. In every other model's datasheet you can find the VREFINT_CAL easily but not in the STM32L0 one. Is someone kno...

YMAIL by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC accuracy problem

I am sensing the voltage using stm32f103c8 module.using Keil micro--vision 5register level codingcode:#include "stm32f10x.h"       float av,volt; int main(void) { // SEND A CLOCK SOURCE FOR ADC //LcdSend2StringWithDelay(50000,"Start Clock",""); ...

Bud by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unknown pulsing on STM32L073RZ

Hi there,I'm working with an STM32L073RZ CPU and Mbed OS 5.12.0 and experiencing an issue that I'm not quite sure how to describe. The processor gets into a state whereby it oscillates a pin (PA_5 which is setup as an InterruptIn that pulls down) and...

0690X000008j8PjQAI.png

Problem with STM32F4.7 External Interrupt

Dear All,i configured an input pin as external interrupt with rising edge detection and pulled it down internally.i apply a pulse train which it sets and resets within the time that the interrupt is disabled.i expect that the ISR executes when it is ...

RShar.17 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels