STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

No clock signal on PA5 bit(SPI1-SCK)

Hello,I'm learning to use the SPI module. I'm using an STM32F446RET development board. I want to configure the SPI1 module and send some message 'out into the world'(this means I only have one master devices which sends some bytes and no slave to rec...

PPopo by Senior
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HAL_I2C_Mem_Write_DMA sends only one byte

The blocking version (HAL_I2C_Mem_Write) works nicely, now I'm trying to use HAL_I2C_Mem_Write_DMA. Here are the settings as given in the configuration tool.The resulting code generated by the configurator (I removed some comments for brevity):static...

0693W000004IGU0QAO.png 0693W000004IGR1QAO.png 0693W000004IGYfQAO.png 0693W000004IGhcQAG.png
iforce2d by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Possible to disable SPI clock output?

I'm using SPI to output a signal for addressable RGB LEDs, as described here. https://innomatic.home.blog/2018/12/24/ws2812sk6812-control-with-spi-and-dma/Since this signal requires only the MOSI pin, it would be great to be able to use the CLK pin f...

iforce2d by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where to find command table

Hi, ive been trying to understand how to program arm processors and I come from Arduino, but I never understood where the instructions that a machine understands come from, where are they all listen?

AMat.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

ARM processor instruction set

Hi, i would like to understand how to program arm processors in general but i need an in depth explanation or tutorial to show m ehow to find the commands or letter combinations( words) that make the MCU do something. if i were to compare written cod...

AMat.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DMA issues with dual-core STM32H745

I'm currently using the dual-core STM32H745, and am trying to utilize DMA's on both cores to R/W to/from shared memory. DMA's are only successful on the M4 cores, and always yield a DMA Transfer Error. I haven't done anything to modify the initializa...

TypeKazt by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Continuous watchdog reset on STM32F7

The STM32F767ZI on some of my boards has a strange behavior where is goes into continuous watchdog reset.- Could it be because of ESD? Or is there a known issue with the silicon?- What could cause the watchdog trigger?

Squanchy by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART communication problem

hi i'm trying to use the stm32H750 uart with Interrupt i managed to get it working but the message is a bit off ( alot ) here is a bit of the code uint8_t tx_buff[]=" "; uint8_t rx...

0693W000004I4DpQAK.png
bakhti by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels