STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

DMA and USART error during transmission

Hello,Here is my DMA and USART configuration:(BaudRate=2250000)DMA_InitTypeDef DMA_InitStructure; NVIC_InitTypeDef NVIC_InitStructure; RCC_AHBPeriphClockCmd(RCC_AHBPeriph_DMA1, ENABLE); NVIC_PriorityGroupConfig(NVIC_PriorityGroup_2); NVIC_In...

JJohn.3 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

About Starting ADC

Hello.​I am using the STM32L4 series.I want to send the ADC converted sensor value to the PC via UART communication.​I started ADC in /* USER CODE BEGIN 2 */ zone of "main.c" output from CubeIDE, but it failed.When the start instruction is given twic...

Mmee by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Function : __HAL_TIM_SET_COMPARE(&htim2,TIM_CHANNEL_3,(duty_c)*400); is disturbing my 16x2 LCD routine which demands a delay to receive and display data on the screen.

Hi, I have a code in which I am controlling a PWM output in Center Aligned Mode using Timer 2 Channels 2 (inverted polarity) and 3, both having their duty cycles changed by the functions:__HAL_TIM_SET_COMPARE(&htim2,TIM_CHANNEL_2,(duty_c-0.05)*400);_...

FAleg.1 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem using DMA with ADC triggered by Timer

Hi everyone,I am using an STM32L412KB chip and I currently have an ADC channel configured to trigger a conversion on the rising edge of TIM15. I have the timer setup to be a 1kHz square wave. In the ADC interrupt handler I toggle an LED on my board, ...

TRuss.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L031K6 Nucleo and DWT?

I have a STM32L031K6 Nucleo Board...I want to use the DWT.. but I become this errors:../Core/Src/../Inc/stm32_delay.h:35:30: error: 'DWT' undeclared (first use in this function) uint32_t clk_cycle_start = DWT->CYCCNT;How can I Use DWT or Enable it...

Sany by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L072RB LPUART not working

Hi, I'm not being able to make LPUART work.What I tried:Use HAL drivers.Clock LPUART with LSE.Use different board.I also configured PB11 as output and it toggles normally.PB11: TX(output)PB10: RX(input)This is my code:LL_IOP_GRP1_EnableClock( LL_IOP_...

Can STM32F303 be programmed in multi-drop?

We have a system that uses hundreds of modules. Each module has 4 STM32F303 MCU's. Within a single module we would like to have one programming interface. Is there a means to program 4 MCUs with one programming interface?

BTrem.1 by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

WRITING TO FLASH WITH UART

Hi everyone,I can write to flash of STM32F103, max value of uint32 variable 4294967294.It is possible to write when you write it to flash directly.But I want to write it to flash with uart receiving. But when I put the rows (which is writed Bold in c...

UUrcan by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_UART_Receive Timeout

Hello,I'm trying to understand: When will the HAL_UART_Receive function return HAL_TIMEOUT ?Will it happen only when the "Timeout" value has passed ?/** * @brief Receive an amount of data in blocking mode. * @note When UART parity is not enable...

skon.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels