STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Can't wake from stop mode with low power timer event

Hello everyone,I'm having problems with a STM32L010K8 in stop mode.I'm trying to use the low power timer clocked by the LSI and having it to wake up the device from stop mode once the timer reaches ARR value.I configured the EXTI event line 29 and de...

Kraal by Senior III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32L5 SDMMC interface as memory card

Moin, is it possible to run the stm32L5 Series mcus (or other stm32s) not in SDMMC host mode, but be used like a normal SDcard for storage?I looked over the documentation and only found host mode descriptions. I feel like I missed some details, so gr...

ChrisP by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with Initialisation of LSM6DSM and LSM303AGR during debugging of SENSORTILE (STM32L476JG) with on-Board ST-LINKV2/1 of Nucleo-F401RE

Hello all =)I am pretty much a beginner with STM32 microcontrollers and facing some, at least for me, elusive problems during debugging of the controller.I am working with the SENSORTILE, so the STM32L476JG controller, which is soldered onto the crad...

0693W000001sdD2QAI.jpg
AGans.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

IWDG initialization Error.

In my project there is requirement to initialize the IWDG for two times one with time period 5 second in run-mode and re-configuring it for 32 second before controller enters into sleep mode. as shown in below code. hiwdg.Instance = IWDG; hiwdg.Ini...

Rghar.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

In STM System WorkBench : Can we use 2 different linker scripts , one for Debug Settings and one for the Release setting . Currently there is no option to exclude one linker script when switching between Release Configuration to Debug configuration

In STM System WorkBench : Can we use 2 different linker scripts , one for Debug Settings and one for the Release setting . Currently there is no option to exclude one linker script when switching between Release Configuration to Debug configuration 

Labels