STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

USART2 setup problem

Hi,I want to use USART2 interrupt for STM32F103VET mcu. I have to use StdPeripheral Library for my project. I am using the init code below, but system is reset after each init. Do you have any advise for me? RCC_APB1PeriphClockCmd(RCC_APB1Periph_USAR...

er3481 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with ADC after calibration - STM32L010K8

Hello!i develop an outdoor temperature measurement system and read every 30 minutes the ADC values -> all works fine! ADC calibration was done one times after start up.Now i changed the ADC calibration and calibrate every 30 minutes just before i rea...

ledi001 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STMCUBEIDE - STM32L010 ROM(Flash) size exceeding

I am using STMCUBEIDE there i was using optimization level as "optimize for debug". there i used a local variable as uint8_t and i am incrementing its counts then memory exceeded to 85%. if i removed increment then only 37% flash memory occupied.

Labels