STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Detect I2C device has stopped working

Using STM32L4 with DS3231. Using LL interrupts to communicate with device.Is there any way using interrupts to detect the device has stopped working. stopped working in the sense that that device is not ACK ng or has lost Vcc. not as in device functi...

Hp.14 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My SPI analyzer is different from what I send.

Dear ST Hello,I am coming back to you because the my spi frame I am sending is not the same I am watching on the oscilloscope,My spi configuration is: /* USER CODE BEGIN SPI3_Init 0 */   /* USER CODE END SPI3_Init 0 */   /* USER CODE BEGIN SPI3_...

0693W000004KDFjQAO.png

Resolved! What do Events from EXTI controller use for?

In the STM32F070, EXTI0_15 come from GPIOs, EXTI17 comes from RTC Alarm Event, EXTI18 comes from USB wakeup Event, EXTI19 comes from RTC Tamper and TimeStamp Event, EXTI20comes from RTC Wakeup Event. Where are destination of EXTIs? or Where are EXTIs...

FAlle.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong MCU frequency only while debugging

Problem definition:PLLCLK frequency is different (wrong) in debugging mode only.Two empty projects were created using CubeMX 6.0.1 and 4.25.1 as a reference.running exactly the same main.c where only HSE and MCO are enabled outputs different results....

MUrbs.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Diagram for STM32F4 flash stall interrupt latency

Hi,some time ago i saw a good picture/diagram which showed the latency of IRQ execution on an stm32 with one flash bank and in comparison with 2 flash banks.On the controllers with one flash bank the execution is stalled, and with 2 flash banks it is...

Jnevi.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels