cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If the picture or contents in the Nucleo-F429zi board manual are used for book publication, inquire about copyright

bhong.1
Associate II

Good morning?

I am a professor teaching ARM Cortex Processor with Nucleo-F429 board at a university in Korea.

I'm using the Nucleo-F429Zi board for a class, but I don't have a good book, so I'm writing an educational book right now.

I would like to use the picture from the contents of the Nucleo Board Manual en_DM00244518 in the book. Is there a problem with copyright even if you use the pictures or tables in the manual in the book?

I want to know. On the last page of the pdf file MPORTANT NOTICE – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY "No license, express or implied, to any intellectual property right is granted by ST herein." I don't know exactly what this means.

This book will serve as an opportunity to promote your product. Please reply quickly.

thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Michael E
ST Employee

Hello @bhong.1,

I'm asking to the legal if it is possible to share the licensed images with you.

Regards

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Michael E
ST Employee

Hello bhong.1, please send me an official request by mail, where you explain: the picture you want, the goal, where you want to publish....

I will submit it to the ST legal

I send you my email address in private

Regards

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.