STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Is it possible to trigger serially using timers.

For example, there are 3 timers (Timer 1, 2, 3).I want to set like below: Timer 1 : MasterTimer 2 : Slave of Timer1Timer 3 : Slave of Timer2When I checked the waveform after setting similarly to the above, it seemed that timer2 could not trigger time...

SPark.28 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IWDG reset

Hi,I use STM32L496RGT6 with own bootloader. If I start IWDG in bootloader and periodically reset it it is work good. If I jump to application and call HAL_IWDG_Refresh(..), function doesn't refresh IWDG and IWDG reset mcu. I tried call MX_IWDG_Init()...

lorant124 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

'Black Pill' HID gamepad (newbie)

I just bought a 'black pill' STM32F411CE. My goal is to create a HID joystick/gamepad device. While I have been a Software Developer for over 30 years (mostly Windows end-user apps), these boards are completely new to me. So please understand my igno...

CCurl.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 EEPROM Emulation Package

Greetings,I'm having trouble loading the EEPROM emulation package into STM32CubeIDE.I have downloaded the .zip file from https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/x-cube-eeprom.html and tried to import it in "Embedded Software Packages Manager" but I g...

0693W000008wIIGQA2.png
DTomi.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Daylight Saving: The Details?

This is a spiritual followup to this post: https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X00009XkYuH/rtc-daylight-saving-time-stm32f3-discoverySo I do get which functions to use for daylight saving, and how to BCK bit remembers if I already changed to DST ...

CubeIDE 1.5 or 1.6?

I recently upgraded my CubeIDE installation from 1.5 to 1.6.Is it necessary to use the 1.5 which came with the workshop-material or does it also work with the newer 1.6?Thank you for your answer.Best regards

Sven1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get a project going on the Nucleo H745ZI?

Good day everyone,When I received the Nucleo H745ZI it had the blinking LED program on it. This was working fine.Now I'm trying to upload my own program and it's not doing anything at all. Both the LEDs and UART aren't giving output. This is after ge...

Jvan .10 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels