STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to configure OctoSPI in Quad mode with PSRAM for memory mapped write access? Getting Hard Fault (FORCED, IMPRECISSERR) when write is attempted.

Hi there, I trying to configure octospi on STM32H7A3 to work with LY68L6400 PSRAM via quadspi.I have followed AN505 and managed to init, write and read from the memory successfully in indirect mode.Now I am trying to map the PSRAM to memory. I can re...

Fero by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

SPI data transmission

Using STM32f3xxx series & using SPI2.I wanted to transmit 32 bits data at atime, but in APIHAL_StatusTypeDef HAL_SPI_Transmit(SPI_HandleTypeDef *hspi, uint8_t *pData, uint16_t Size, uint32_t Timeout) pData is fo r uint8_t.how to transmit uint32?

Bs.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can not able to transmit continuously

Hi,i am transmit data through can protocol in stm32f103 controller in the while loop and i am doing doing adc and display data on 16x2 lcd so i found that doing this my can transmit is transmitting only 4-5 times amd then stop so i want to ask what c...

ABhat.7 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timer in Encoder Mode Interrupt via Output Compare

I know, I'm repeating an age old question, but has there been any updates on generating an Interrupt when using a Timer in Encoder mode? I know, that the Interrupt doesn't fire in Encoder mode, but I read in this one thread, that it's somehow possibl...

RKage.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordered MCUs have shorted pins

Hello. I recently purchased STM32F405RGT6's. However, out of package and on all of the IC's that I received, I discovered shorts between pins 17 (PA3) and 18 (VSS), which I do not believe should be shorted. I have a few STM32F405RGT6's that I purchas...

LShen.3 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels