STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wakeup from sleep HAL_TIM_PeriodElapsedCallback interupt on a STM32L031 commenting out HAL_PWR_EnableSleepOnExit (); and HAL_SuspendTick(); the LED flashes

Im trying to reduce power by putting the a STM32l031 to sleep between timer interupts. It goes to sleep but never wakes upvoid HAL_TIM_PeriodElapsedCallback(TIM_HandleTypeDef * htim) {  if (htim -> Instance == TIM21) {  Strobe++;  if (Strobe==8352){ ...

PGood.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enabling LSE clock on PA8 from HEX code?

I am unable to communicate with the MCU via UART (115200 bit/s). It looks like the program inside MCU is not running. I think the problem can be probably in not running LSE 32.768kHz crystal oscillator.Is it possible to enable LSE clock on PA8 if I h...

DRich.4 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2S data gets corrupted

Hi there,I am trying to do some digital signal processing on a STM32G031F6 by interfacing an SPH0645 MEMS microphone via I²S. I'm running into strange issues however, that I haven't been able to solve in the last few days. I am switching to an analog...

NBees.1 by Associate II
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Timer and interrupt triggered by one I/O line?

Hi all,is it possible to use the same GPIO-pin as Timer external trigger and falling edge external interrupt.I'd like to create an application in which a rising edge on a GPIO starts a timer that sets an output for, say 2ms. After this time, another ...

b.a. by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos