STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32 using CAN-BUS.

We are not completly sure how it works. We want to make a receiving module reject some ID's and only approve some. The code we used just approve every ID. Can someone explain how the ID works within our code? (If we for example would like to approve ...

MJørg.2 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

UART Busy before Start.

Hi, I have a problem with a STM32L476RG.The problem is UART interface in DMA receive mode, at the beginning of my main function, after having initialized some variable, I call the function: __HAL_UART_ENABLE_IT(&huart3, UART_IT_IDLE); HAL_UART_Receiv...

Current consumption in STM32L072 very high

Hi guys!A have a problem with power consumption, when I try to put the microcontroller in low power sleep, the current consumption is around 8.5mA, when I expect around 20uA.I'm using a custom board, but only a single LED is connected, capacitors and...

0693W000008z03dQAA.png 0693W000008z03YQAQ.png

Generate a frequency burst

Hello,i try to implement a 40kHz frequency burst with my NULCEO STM32F411RE. Until now i toggle the GPIO continuously in the HAL_TIM_PWM_PulseFinishedCallback function. But now i have to implement a start Trigger to do a small 40kHz burst. In the att...

STM32F407 RTC skips a second on subsecond rollover

It appears that there is some unusual behaviour taking place when I read the time shadow register from the RTC. My application reads the RTC every 1000 systicks and prints the information.When the subsecond component rolls over to greater than the s...

TEgli.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels