STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

1GB memory usage instead of 512MB for STM32L4R9AI

The STM32L4R9AI documentation says that it supports Macronix MX25LM51245GXDI00 and Micron MT35XL512ABA1G12-0SIT Octo-SPI Flash memories. These modules are not currently available for sale.Please tell me, is it possible to use MX66LM1G45GXDI00 instead...

VTeli.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

QSPI issue

I am using STM32F746 controller and MX25L128 flash on a custom board.I want to make external flash loader file for my custom board.I followed the MOOC - External QSPI loader how toI got error while memcmp for (var = 0; var < SECTORS_COUNT; var++) { ...

NMait.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

EEPROM Emulation in STM32F070C6T6

Hello everyone,I'm trying to implement EEPROM emulation in my custom design comprising of STM32F070C6T6 MCU. There is a small drawback in the circuit that I don't have Debugging available. Hence, I was using USB_CDC_Transmit for debugging. I was able...

AKetc by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to use LCD MIPI DSI LP Mode to initialize LCD?

Hi Sir,I used STM32F469i-DISCO for evaluating my project.I now TRY LCD which driver IC is ST7701S and show some image in video mode at panel.ST7701s had to initialized in DSI LP Mode. I had referenced STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.21.0 example projects. But I c...

CYong by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F1xxx shortages

We moved to STM after being let down by Freescale and TI in terms of sourcing. We are now finding massive MCU shortages and lead times > 30 weeks. Even despite this, we just found out that apparently STM is not taking additional orders.It is frustr...

PKorz.1 by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 3 kudos

WAKEUP from STANDBY mode and EXTI/NVIC IRQs

Hi all,I'm learning about low power modes , and I'm testing the RTC wakeup timer function.Datasheet talks about to set the IRQs for WakeUp timer on EXTI(IRQ 19) and NVIC(IRQ 3), but I tested in my code, with and without set these IRQs and the wakeup ...

JAlca by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

hello , im using adc-dac combination where i want to regenerate the waveform using dac. im fedding input to the adc externally using waveform generator. But the problem is my adc buffer show value beyoud 4000 irrespective of the input. why is this so.

even i grounded the ADC input pin but still i receive garbage values of >4000.Is there any problem with the configuration of adc. im currently stuck at the adc. anyone with the adc dac code help me out.

Labels