STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! identifie counterfeit

Hello,we had trouble with a batch of STM32F103CBT7 processors. I have read a lot about counterfeit CPU's. I had the Error 18 in CubeIDE and 5 out of 1000 IC's did not work as our stock ones (STM32F103CBT6). The UID of one of the chips is UID0= 0x0047...

machinist by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

USART IDLE Line Interrupt

I have an idle interrupt, on usart2 handle;void USART2_IRQHandler(void)   {   /* USER CODE BEGIN USART2_IRQn 0 */   /* UART IDLE Interrupt */   if(__HAL_UART_GET_FLAG(&huart2, UART_FLAG_IDLE) == SET)   {   __HAL_UART_CLEAR_IDLEFLAG(&hu...

DCtech by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interrupt Latency Measurement

Hello,I have three interrupts,One from EXTI4, which has NVIC_IRQChannelPreemptionPriority = 0One from EXTI9_5 which has NVIC_IRQChannelPreemptionPriority = 1One from TIM4 which has NVIC_IRQChannelPreemptionPriority = 2For testing purposes, EXTI4 and ...

JTone.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMA - Normal vs Circular

Hello, what's the difference between the "Normal" and "Circular" modes of the STM32 DMA ?As far as I understand - "Circular" will write to the first address, auto increment the address to the next one until the last address is reached and then return...

skon.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Hello, I am using stm32f407vgt6 that supports fsmc, I need to extend the RAM; is it possible to interface hyperbus RAM chips using the FSMC? if not what are the possible alternatives? kinly note stm32f407vgt does not support QSPI.

Hyperbus RAMs requires 12 pins for implementation and offer decent speed. I have already 16 spare pins for the data/address and 10 other pins for fsmc handshaking. have any one tested this option before? is this easily implemented using HAL library o...

JAbde.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sharing flash sector when using dual-bank mode.

Hi,I'm using the flash in a dual-bank mode. I would like to have a common (shared) sector between the 2 banks for storing configuration data. This becomes somewhat tricky when addresses are shifting according to the active bank. How should I go about...

Eitan by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos