STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! DMA keep sending data

Hi all,I want to send 3 bytes with the UART DMA controllerbut when this line is executed, the uart sends these 3 bytes endlessly .Why does the transmitting not stop after 3 bytes ?HAL_UART_Transmit_DMA(&huart1,(uint8_t *)spi_buf_in,3);Thank youSteve

sde c.1 by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to read chip id and unique id STM32L462REY

Hello, I want to read the chip ID and unique id by using SPI but I cannot read. I am using an external library, ( https://github.com/nimaltd/w25qxx for flash ) You can find my cube documents in the attachments below. What should I do? Thank you.

luplupp by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 MCU powering the peripherals by VBAT

Currently we are looking for the possible approach for Switching between Main supply (LDO) and Vbat Operation. We have Two backup supplies requirement , Battery and supercap. Either one of the backup supplies is selected but provision should be provi...

SSiva.11 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! We're programming STM32F302 chip and getting an "unable to get core ID" failure. We've used the following hardware successfully numerous times on various PC's with success. Any ideas why this isn't working? Hardware setup in detials.

•STMicro programmerhttps://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/stmicroelectronics/STLINKV3MINI/10266291?s=N4IgTCBcDaIMoBUAyBJAcgaQLQDUDMAsuiiALoC%2BQA•Programmer cablehttps://www.tag-connect.com/product/tc2030-ctx-stdc14-for-use-with-stm32-processors-...

Ybelf.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI block on SPI_WaitFlagStateUntilTimeout

HI all,I have a custom board with stm32h743vit6 microController.I configurated SPI1 for comunicate with a SPI display (ili9488 managed by touchgfx with partial frame mode).My problem is that I can't reach high speed (more than 25mhz on SPI) else the ...

MPast.1 by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

CubeMX & FreeRTOS -> Using SysTick

Posted on March 31, 2016 at 12:11Hello I'd just like to know why CubeMX strongly recommends to use other timers besides SysTick as source? I've always thought that the SysTick timer is basically intended for use with an embedded OS? Thanks

STM32L562E-DK VCP UART. TX OK. RX NO

Hello, guys!My name is Luis and I bought the board STM32L562E-DK for testing purposes for a new project.I have been executing many examples based on freertos and I am very happy on how the STM32L562Q could be my solution in a future project.However, ...

Llope.3 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos