STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Getting Error 2 on building project

Hi,I created a new project using the GUI and after pressing the Build button, I always get below information on the Console window. The development board I'm using is STM32F407VET6 Black Board.20:47:42 **** Incremental Build of configuration Debug fo...

0693W000007DKiWQAW.jpg
MVerm.2 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Weird issue in SPI HAL Transmit

I'm having a very strange issue. I update an OLED screen using SPI DMA.The OLED itself is organized as 8 rows, 128bytes each.I use the DMA to send framebuffer chunks containing the data (128 bytes) for one row.When the callback is called, it checks i...

Resolved! STM32L476VGT6 problem with sending commands in QPI mode

Hi,I’m using STM32L476VGT6 device with external flash memory in QPI mode. Everything works fine until I try to send a command byte with no address and no data. For example, when I try to send the command 0xF5 (exit QPI mode), on the logic analyzer I ...

0693W000007DK9HQAW.png 0693W000007DK9lQAG.png
Webster by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC read from multiple pins? STM32F411

Hello,I'm using cubeIDE for the whole setup and I'm trying to read a voltage from 2 different pins now when using:HAL_ADC_Start(&hadc1); HAL_ADC_PollForConversion(&hadc1, HAL_MAX_DELAY);   ADCPin1Val = HAL_ADC_GetValue(&hadc1);where hadc1 pointer ref...

MLemo.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nucleo-L4R5ZI user LED's are not turning ON

I am a beginner in embedded coding, I am trying to turn on user LED's of nucleo-l4r5zi board but its not turning on. kindly lead me to the solution. (I am using keil)Thanks.Code:#include "stm32l4xx.h"         // Device headerint main(void){RCC->AHB2...

VSira by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos