STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Hardware problem with NSS pin on SPI

I cannot to set NSS pin in push-pull mode. What is may be wrong?I use SPI1 on stm32F7 as a master only mode with SSOE config bit. My system use SPI clock speed 13,5 MHz. GPIOA#4 is used as NSS pin alternative function 5, push-pull output.This configu...

0693W00000FC0s2QAD.bmp
Natsu by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use CD4094BE with 74HC595 shift registers

Hi Experts,I have a project like below. I am trying to send the data but the LEDS are not glowing in sending pattern.I am new to STM32F207 Nucleo board. Could anyone please let me know if I am missing anything.STM32f207 ======> CD4094(Q0) ==========>...

Bkris.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Current measurement with STM32L562QE-DK

Hello,I want to use the STM32L562QE-DK board to measure the current for my own developed PCBA. There is a connector CN20 that can be used for this purpose as written in the schematic for the board:Output connector to supply and measure external targe...

c_dev05 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I'm trying to figure out why my basic timer interrupt on the STM32H7B3x dev board isn't working as expected. It seems to be triggering more often than I expect depending on when I clear the flag within the interrupt.

I am using the STM32H7B3LI-DK dev kit and want to use a simple timer with an interrupt. Using the most basic function, I've added a variable that simply increments within the interrupt. The timer is configured to hit the preloaded value at approx 1ms...

SThom.6 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use function in main.c I want to make function about operate state. using interrupt! Plz check my main code. and check my error. Error[Pe065]: expected a ";

/* USER CODE END Header */   /* Includes ------------------------------------------------------------------*/   #include "main.h"   #include "usart.h"   #include "gpio.h"   #include "stm32h750xx.h"   #include "ESP32.h"   #include "stm32h7xx_hal_uart....

wwgww by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

configure master/slaves timers on stm32f746

Hi, tell me, please. On stm32f746, tim3 is configured in encoder mode and works as a master for Timers 2,4,5,1,9. All Slave timers are in external clock mode 1, trigger source in accordance with the table:Tim2 - itr2Tim4 - itr2Tim5 - itr1Tim1- itr2Ti...

VKyri by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels