STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Sharable D1 SRAMs in the more recent H7 chips

As per RM0468, STM32H72x and STM32H73x chips have 192 KB of SRAM in the D1 domain that is 'sharable' between ITCM and AXI SRAM, ie. it can be allocated as ITCM or AXI SRAM with 64KB granularity,It is known that SRAMs in D1 (or any other domain for th...

HWidj.2 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setting up RTCC with LSE 32.768kHz Crystal

Hardware 1: STM32F767ZGT6 with LSE Crystal Model:  CM9V-T1A-32.768KHZ-7PF-20PPM-TA-QC Maker: Micro Crystal AG Hardware 2: STM32F767IIT6 with LSE Crystal  Model: ECS-.327-12.5-12R-C-TR Maker: ECS IncCompiler: IAR Workbench v8.32.1Driver: STM32Cube_FW_...

0693W00000Hr4CeQAJ.png

Multiple Interrupts are not working

Hi ,I am working on STM32L0 series controller that has 3 different external interrupts configured on PB11(sensor A),PB2(Sensor B) and PC1(Sensor C).Peripheral connected to PB11 generates interrupt at 1ms interval and PB2 generates interrupt when dat...

BChav.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

hey i want to read a temperature sensor and a humidity sensor i want to send the values via cdc to my pc and then read them in c# windows forms my question is now how can i read two adc at the same time so i have separate data ? here you have my stm code

while (1) {  /* USER CODE END WHILE */  /* USER CODE BEGIN 3 */   HAL_ADC_Start(&hadc2);   HAL_ADC_Start(&hadc1); if (HAL_ADC_PollForConversion(&hadc2, 10) == HAL_OK) {  adcValTemp = HAL_ADC_GetValue(&hadc2);  // Temperature Calculation  adcTem...

MSchmutz by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! f373 SDADC one input is pulling down.

Hello, I have a custom designed board with 7 analog inputs on sigma delta ADC's.6 of my inputs are working properly. I have a software issue.When I erase the flash or de-solder the mcu I can measure the correct voltage from my test points.But when I ...

Resolved! stm32H723 (nucleo) with SDMMC, FR_NOT_READY

I'm stock since a while now.I use H723 nucleo board with a SD card socket, build for SPI, but I use it as SDMMC with 1bit wide.this socket is ok with SD and SPI.f_mount send FR_NOT_READY.I have the same answer with or with out Sd card...I use a logic...

Tbill.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels