STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Abnormal delta of TSC after exiting STOP mode

Hi,MCU: STM32L072MCU is using TSC and ST touch sense library. Before entering stop mode, the delta of touch key without pressing is normal (-2 to 2). However, after exiting STOP mode and then calling tsl_user_Exec_IT(), there is strange value delta.B...

STM32H743IIT6

Left side original label from MFG but there is a misspelling on the temperature.Right side label from Mouser with the correct spelling.Please advise whether it is a common error on the misspelling issue.

0693W00000BdPOAQA3.jpg
ENeoh.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

QUAD SPI MT25QL128A with stm32H750Ibt6 controller.

Hello all,Currently i'm working over STM32H750IBT6 Controller with QUAD SPI MT25QL128A External flash. The objective is to boot from internal flash address which is 0x08000000 and jump to external flash address, as the internal flash memory is quite ...

Mani.V by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iam using STM32L412 nucleo board. To achieve low power consumption Iam using standBy mode and RTC Wakeup. On wakeup I found that the data is not retained .

Iam using STM32CUBEIDE for setting up the project. While refereing I have found some articles stating that standby mode default sram contents are lost and we need to use the backup mechanism also I found a reference like (http://5.9.10.113/62624874/s...

AChan.9 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect 16-Bit HAL SPI Result in Loop/Reset

Using the stm32h745I-disco board and there seems to be an issue using HAL_SPI_Transmit in a loop. I get the correct SPI data for the initial transmission, but after that the 16-bit value is all over the place. Only 0xFFFF remains the same over the lo...

DWill.4 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI2 not working on NUCLEO-L452RE

HelloI've got an issue to send byte though SPI2 on the STM32L452.SPI1 and SPI3 works without any issue. But nothing on the SPI2.The code was generated from STM32CubeMX.Here is the SPI2 init :static void MX_SPI2_Init(void) {   /* USER CODE BEGIN SP...

LURAN.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels