STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SPI Slave NSS Interrupt

We are using STM32H743 to implement SPI Slave. We would like to use NSS pin to hardware synchronize the beginning and end of our data packet, which is about 100 bytes long. The reason for that - the SPI wires are long and noisy and we would like to p...

Resolved! How to use multiple ADC channels on STM32U575? I have always TIMEOUT error EDIT : Same error with the example "ADC_DifferentialMode"

Hi,I would like to use ADC1_IN5, ADC1_IN6 and ADC1_IN7 on my STM32U575. To init ADC1 I have:hadc1.Instance = ADC1; hadc1.Init.ClockPrescaler = ADC_CLOCK_ASYNC_DIV1; hadc1.Init.Resolution = ADC_RESOLUTION_8B; hadc1.Init.ScanConvMode = ADC_SCAN_E...

CSou.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPL2LL_Converter returns error "XML::Parser::Expat object version 2.46 does not match bootstrap parameter 2.44 at C:/Perl64/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 210."

I am trying to use the GUI interface for SPL2LL_Converter, however for any code in input it always return this error:XML::Parser::Expat object version 2.46 does not match bootstrap parameter 2.44 at C:/Perl64/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 210.Compilation fa...

EAlve.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to reset LPTIM STM32L0 by software ?

Hi,I've seen that several µC (L4) have reset bits (synchronous and asynchronous) in order to reset the LPTIM counter but I found nothing for reset by software the L0 series. The only thing I found for reset is the trigger input. Is it really the only...

parobin by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Test stm32 pinouts to use in a force feedback project

Hello guys, so, Im trying to make a steering wheel based in a brushed dc motor and an encoder with a stm32f407vet6. So, I ordered stuff and started testing, the encoder was working until some time it just stopped out of nowhere and now it doesnt give...

RSant.4 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels