STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

HAL_QSPI_COMMAND locks up the QSPI FLASH

Dear All,I'm using STM32H757I-EVAL board. My stm32 cube ide version is 1.7.0.I'm trying the basic operation of reading the manufacture ID of the QSPI Flash.Below is the initialization code, which I have configured using STM32CubeMX.static void MX_QUA...

Aarra.1 by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

FDCAN_Classic_Frame_Networking example

I am using the FDCAN_Classic_Frame_Networking example for the STM32G0 part. Instead of using the 64Mhz clock I have a 16Mhz oscillator connected. The example uses a 1Mb bit rate at 64Mhz. My hardware and ioc file are setup to use the 16Mhz as FDCAN1 ...

BMart.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use one DMA channel with 2 different IPs ?

Hello.The project I am actually working on uses several peripherals such as USART ADC SPI etc. I am trying to use as much DMA as I can, but there is something that I miss in the reference manual and on the internet.Can I use ONE channel with TWO stre...

Aahai.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PWM not working?

Hi.This is a really simple question but I don't seem to be able to figure out the problem. I was trying to generate a PWM output (using Timer 2 CH1) on my blue pill board but nothing appears on PA0 after I upload the code.Edit: I am referring to this...

M7890.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels