STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Do I need to install external crystal for STM32

I just got an STM32 Nucleo 64 - F411RE.The board has a crystal installed on the debugger, and a crystal oscillator on the board.Do I need to install an external crystal in the provided space X3? and how can I do so?It's my first time using STM32 I do...

OElso.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32G4 Massive Flash Problems

I´m currently working on an Application using the "new" G431 µC. At first i had massive Problems getting it to not crash (Several Hardfaults occuring here) randomly after ~100 instructions (not timing related...). After a while my good friend the rea...

TFasc.1 by Associate II
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to debug and push programs to my STM32L432KC.

Hi. I have encountered problem during pushing program to my nucleo board. I use STM32L432KC and it doesn't work there. Therefore i have also borrow STM32L011K4 and it seems that there everything works well on this borad. I am completly beginner in ST...

MTyle.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem rewriting Macronix flash

Using STM32H7B3I Discovery for program development.Using stm32h7b3i_discovery_ospi.c thus BSP_OSPI_NOR_*** functions.Which uses mx25lm51245g.c thus MX25LM51245G_*** functions.Which uses stm32h7xx_hal_ospi.c thus HAL_OSPI_*** functions.Can erase relia...

No EEPROM, what to do?

Hi All, I'm using a STM32F030x4 that has no EEPROM but I don't want to implement EEPROM emulation on the Main Flash as I only need to 'save' a couple of bytes during power off.Is it possible to use the 'User data option byte' @ 0x1FFF_F804 as a non-v...

RMyer.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI Master-Slave Communication

Hello,I want to communicate with SPI between STM32F7 and Texas DSP devices. STM32F7 is the master device and Texas DSP is the slave device. I am sending data from STM32F7 master device to Texas DSP slave device. But I can not send data from slave dev...

Subtle Q on 32F4 dual DAC (32 bit data feed) mode

I am finding that with DAC1 triggered from TIM5, DAC2 can be set either for the same trigger (the doc implies that) or for no trigger ("software" trigger). Both work.I would have expected software trigger / no trigger to work on DAC2 because the 32-b...

PHolt.1 by Senior II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels