cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Typos in the STM32L072x8 STM32L072xB STM32L072xZ datasheet DS10689 Rev 5

Todd1
Associate

p.13: Figure 1. The "DAC2-->OUT1" connection should rather be "DAC2-->OUT2", or better still "DAC2-->DAC2_OUT".

p. 14: Section 2.2 Ultra-low-power device continuum description includes "LCD drivers" in the list of built-in features.

p.23: Section 3.5 Clock management, the System clock source bullet mentions "Three different clock sources..." but the third indent bullet for "- Multispeed internal RC oscillator (MSI),..." seems to be omitted.

p. 25: Figure 2. Clock tree includes "LSU", "LSD", and "LSD" signals between the @V33 block and @V18 block. "LSU" is not included in the figure's abbreviations Legend. It also looks like the first "LSD" should rather be "LSE" and the second "LSD" should be "LSI".

p.28: Section 3.11 Analog-to-digital converter first paragraph mentions "3 internal channels (temperature sensor, voltage reference)". It should rather say "2" internal channels.

2 REPLIES 2
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Todd​ and welcome to the STM32 Community 😊;

I confirm these confusions and I will check internally.

Thank you for bringing these issue to our attention.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Todd​ ,

I reported these typos internally for correction.

Internal ticket number: 145914 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thank you. 

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.